Monday, November 24, 2008

Small Business Investment Ideas - Becoming a Portrait Photographer

By: Richard Blaine

The best small business investment ideas focus on buying things that will not only work for your business but that you'll be able to enjoy as well. If you're able to do something for a living that you are really passionate about, it won't even feel like work and you'll have a much higher possibility of success.
One idea that's worked for a friend of mine is becoming a portrait photographer. He started out by investing in a top of the line camera. He took his time and did his research to ensure that he was really getting the best camera for his needs. Once he had picked out and purchased his camera, he took a small class at a local camera studio. He was sure to focus on a class with a small teacher-to-instructor ratio so that he could get help in the specific area he was looking for.
After taking his class he felt very confident that he knew how to use his camera and that he had the basics down on how to take portraits. All he needed was a portfolio. He started out by offering free sittings for his friends and family. He was then able to use their shots in his portfolio to show to new clients. When he was first looking for clients, he offered his sitting fee free of charge. His clients only had to pay for each picture they wanted to purchase. This helped them to feel comfortable that even if he didn't do a great job, they wouldn't be out any money.
He did a great job though, and now his portrait taking company has really taken off. By focusing his small business investment on a camera that he really loves, he's made a great living for himself.
If you need money now, like I mean in the next hour, try what I did. I am making more money now than in my old business and you can too, read the amazing, true story, in the link below. When I joined I was skeptical for just ten seconds before I realized what this was. I was smiling from ear to ear and you will too.
Imagine doubling your money every week with no or little risk! To discover a verified list of Million Dollar Corporations offering you their products at 75% commission to you. Click the link below to learn HOW you will begin compounding your capital towards your first Million Dollars at the easy corporate money program.

For more information please visit www.photographyart.ca

No comments: